Lost shoe abuser, anyone remember her?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Tempic

Lost shoe abuser, anyone remember her?

Post by Tempic »

So I recently remembered a series of pictures someone uploaded back in the Photobucket era. It was this girl who would disect her old shoes on this green mat, and take lots of pictures of them on her feet as she removed more and more pieces. She had a lot of different sets of pictures like that.

I found one picture of hers that reminded me of all this:
https://www.bilder-hochladen.tv//show_p ... =qs6yhUVb/

Unfortunately this was a long time ago, and Photobucket doesn't really exist anymore. I don't even remember the name of this person. I didn't archive it at the time, and now a huge amount of awesome shoe-destruction content is lost to the ages.

I'm hoping maybe one of you guys knows where to find all of these pictures or has them archived and is willing to re-upload them somewhere.
Tempic

Re: Lost shoe abuser, anyone remember her?

Post by Tempic »

Not a single person remembers this? Damn.
beaz51

Re: Lost shoe abuser, anyone remember her?

Post by beaz51 »

Looks hot but sorry this went under my radar , i also miss old girls from the destruction side , badgirl was another member with amazing content