Aunts Work Shoes

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Brokenheel

Aunts Work Shoes

Post by Brokenheel »

I am visiting aunt and cousin this week. I met my aunt for lunch and we went for a walk. When I got to her work she started to change out of her work shoes into her sneakers. As she changed her shoes she's she said sorry these shoes farginn reek referring to her work shoes. I said that's what happens when you dont wear socks to which she laughed and asked if I wanted a wiff. She doesnt know I like stinky shoes and I did not sniff them. Of course she put her stinky bare feet into her sneakers to walk. After the walk I went back to her house.
When she got home she took off her shoes and was teasing me saying last chance to sniff my stinky shoes them and threw them out.
I rescued them so it was not my last chance to sniff them. They reek!
Attachments
20200310_010121_compress67.jpg
20200310_010055_compress77.jpg
20200310_010042_compress20.jpg
Thys

Re: Aunts Work Shoes

Post by Thys »

Keep them. Dion't abuse them!!
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

No dont hurt them, they are beautiful and have lived a hard live clearly shown by the suede alreaddy. Water damage tops.
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

Not sure what's gonna happen to them. I would love to tear the platform off and cut them up or just burn them. I might keep them around for a bit but we will see.