Time to go

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

rigilover

Time to go

Post by rigilover »

I bought these shoes from a flight attendant 4 years ago.
I've had a lot of fun with them, but now they've lost the delicious smell of their owner sweaty feet.
It's time to leave these shoes in the bush and buy used ones on Ebay. :mrgreen:

Wife shoes first experience :twisted:
Attachments
Wife shoes test
Wife shoes test
2020-04_007.JPG
Not good idea
Not good idea
Rat bites hard the insole and leave poo
Rat bites hard the insole and leave poo
2020-04_034.JPG
2020-04_035.JPG
2020-04_037.JPG
2020-04_043.JPG
2020-04_044.JPG
rigilover

Re: Time to go

Post by rigilover »

Now the older Stewardess shoes :mrgreen:
Attachments
Time to go
Time to go
2020-04_128.JPG
2020-04_097.JPG
2020-04_098.JPG
2020-04_104.JPG
2020-04_106.JPG
2020-04_107.JPG
2020-04_108.JPG
2020-04_109.JPG
Ready to receive night visitors
Ready to receive night visitors
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

I like that style. Court shoes with mid heels. Thanks
owlman

Post by owlman »

my wife and I had some real fun a year or so ago, we'd been making muddy boots video's with her old boots (we have a yt channel) when they were so badly worn they couldn't be worn any longer, we'd take them out and make a mud video, she'd been fucked in all of her boots, and pissed in several pairs too.
Anyway one night we'd gone to do a video at one of our regular haunts, it's reasonably quiet later on and there's plenty of muddy bits, even if it's been hot there's still mud because the ponds start to dry up. normally she puts on what she's going to wear before we leave home, along with her trusty long black horseriding boots, then when we get to the pond she changes into the boots that we're going to film, it's just in case any neighbours notice her going out in one pair and returning in another.
Well this particular night we arrived and parked up, there were several other cars on the car park although it was late evening, these belonged to men who hang around hoping to see something. For a laugh I asked her to change into her other boots in the car, off came the riding boots and on went the white knee highs we were going to do the mudding in, these were instantly noticed by the men as we got out of the car, well they could hardly miss her, tight little top, skin tight wetlook leggings and long white boots!
We went into the woods and made our way to a pond that was drying up, it was more thick mud than water, she waded in and I filmed her as she went almost over the top of the boots, almost but not quite. I had a strange feeling we were being watched, I couldn't see anyone, but I'm not usually wrong about these things.When she'd finished she came out, and removed the boots, she put on her horseriding boots and threw the white one's into the mud, they'd had their day.
We then wandered along a track further into the woods, suddenly a bloke appeared and asked if we'd lost our dog! he said he always walked his dog here and found it unusual that we hadn't got one (very odd, loads of people walk without dogs), I think he was just trying to chat to us, we made our excuses and carried on, I was sure I could still see him wandering about in the trees, but ignored him. My wife suddenly said she needed a piss and pointed to a gap in the trees, we can go in there, I'll have a piss and we can shag if you fancy it, she suggested. I didn't need asking twice and we went through the gap into a little clearing, her boots came off and off came her leggings, then off came her top, her boots went back on, well there's just something about a fark in boots isn't there, she paraded up and down for a minute or two, teasing in her boots, black bra, and black bikini bottoms, I bent her over against a tree and began to shag her. I was convinced that the bloke we'd met earlier was lurking in the trees about 50 yards away, and whispered it to her, she said she wasn't bothered, let him watch, she giggled, then added but hurry up, I need a pee! suddenly I had an idea, tell me again what you just said, only louder, I told her, hurry up, I need a pee, she replied, louder, I replied, suddenly she caught on to what I was doing, "OH, MAKE ME CUM I NEED TO PISS" she called out quite loudly, well he must have heard that! I hammered away until she was on the verge of cumming, then slowed down, "OH, GOD, I SO NEED TO PISS" she moaned, I sped up allowing her to cum then gripped her hard around the waist and plunged into her, " NOW, PISS THOSE DIRTY PANTS" I said loudly, she hesitated for a moment, "I SAID PISS THOSE PANTS, YOU WERE QUICK TO CUM IN THEM NOW PISS IN THEM" I told her, she relaxed and let go, "OH fark, I'M PISSING MY NASTY CUM SOAKED PANTIES" she yelled, I shot my load and let go of her. She put her top back on and removed her boots, took off her pants and put her leggings and boots back on, "I'LL LEAVE THESE PISSY PANTIES HERE" she giggled loudly, hanging them from a tree branch.
We went for a walk and about half an hour later passed the pond we'd left the boots at earlier, they'd gone! A couple of nights later we went out again, just for a shag this time, she suggested we went back to the same spot, so we did, the panties were still hanging from the branch only now they were dry, and they had a massive spunk stain across them. We went back a number of times that summer and the panties were always there, only there seemed to be more spunk stains on them each time, obviously someone was 'using' them, finally, as winter approached they disappeared, maybe it was the bloke with the dog and he'd decided to wank over them at home in the warmth. I often imagine him sat in his house wearing my wife's muddy white boots and wanking into her black bikini pants. lol
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

First results of dangerous nights for shoes left in the bush.
Attachments
2020-04_160.JPG
2020-04_141.JPG
2020-04_143.JPG
2020-04_145.JPG
2020-04_161.JPG
2020-04_169.JPG
2020-04_172.JPG
2020-04_176.JPG
2020-04_178.JPG
Open toes
Open toes
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Few days ago with nightmare on wood.
Attachments
Poor shoe, suffered bad treatment
Poor shoe, suffered bad treatment
2020-04_195.JPG
2020-04_197.JPG
2020-04_198.JPG
2020-04_199.JPG
2020-04_201.JPG
2020-04_202.JPG
2020-04_215.JPG
vector

Post by vector »

Wow, is that just regular rat? That is a lot of damage!