It was muddy challenge, until the heel was broken...

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

lovelyspring

It was muddy challenge, until the heel was broken...

Post by lovelyspring »

My intention was to make a challenge in heels, walking, running and even jumping in muds, so it supposed to be in W&M forums, but in the end...give me a comment if you like it!
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
lovelyspring

Re: It was muddy challenge, until the heel was broken...

Post by lovelyspring »

More fun coming up
Attachments
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

Here is when something gone wrong...
Attachments
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

I intended to change my heels and enjoy in the muds with every single of them, but after one broken... A pair broken in a day is more than enough, let's stops here. There is even shoe print on the path, I wonder what would people think when they see high heel print in the woods.
Attachments
30.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
29.jpg
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

Now, how should i give an end to this poor heels... the place near a construction site, there will be lorries and workers with motorcycles come and forth during weekdays. I am thinking:
1. throw it near the entry, surprises the workers when they come to work
2. leave it on the trees aside the road, make some decoration of this area
3. throw it near the dumpster, see how long it can last before recycle
4. throw it aside the road, see if anyone lucky enough to have it
5. leave it inside some construction material, playing hide and seek, founders keepers!
6. dig it inside the mud, leaving a part of it in the air, see if anyone passing by can guess what is it

Any more ideas? I throw it aside the road so far, since it is too dirty to take back. I'm gonna wait till it is dried up under the sun, and see what else I can do with it. Let's hope it is not taken away that soon, I am not finished using it in one of creative ways: a flower pot to grow some beautiful flowers on my balcony. But it will be fun though if one of the heels taken by the workers, once it is cleaned up, the size best suits for them to insert their big stuff into it and have great fun. A fun activity after a whole day work, isnt it? Maybe they can share.

Drop some ideas for me, will you?
Attachments
31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg
35.jpg
36.jpg
38.jpg
37.jpg
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Very good and hot photos.
The maiden is abusing shoes and so she should look good on this forum.
This forum is divided into several topics and creates a lot of confusion.

1. throw it near the entry, surprises the workers when they come to work

Thanks to share.
mojito_

Post by mojito_ »

Very sexy and hot photos. Love them.
Do more abuse on them first, kick them around, drag in car or burn 1 of the heels