Legend of a broken high heel shoes

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

lovelyspring

Legend of a broken high heel shoes

Post by lovelyspring »

There was a legend, a goddess with great power fought with a demon invading Earth, but failed under high power of demon, she finally used her ultimate magic, sacrifice her soul to seal the demon away. Rumors says that when one place high heels with seven different colors at seven particular area, setting up and burn it, it creates a ritual to summon the soul of goddess, and obtain her ultimate power come with the source of it: a pair of godly 7 inch high heel shoes, whoever wear it will be unstoppable, and it cannot be taken off for life!

I bluffed, of course. The truth is this is one of the heels i abandoned because it was broken. I left it at the entrance of an abandoned apartment, and guess what, few weeks after that, it was gone and after i searched almost everywhere, it was putting on the wooden sticks! And for the heels to stay on the sticks, it was carefully wrapped with vines! And I thought this place is safe enough for me to wandering around in high heels....

I will come by in a few weeks later, see what happen to this heel, and explore the whole place again, wearing my bra, skirts, pantyhose, and heels, if I am lucky enough to encounter whoever create this, there will be a lot of fun...
Attachments
IMG20200701085913.jpg
IMG20200701085909.jpg
IMG20200701085905.jpg
IMG20200701085902.jpg
IMG20200701085817.jpg
IMG20200701085815.jpg
Untitled18.png