Heels for sale..

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

josephine

Heels for sale..

Post by josephine »

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?sid= ... rue&_pgn=1

As requested,Several Pairs up for grabs.

Josephine.
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
techy

Re: Heels for sale..

Post by techy »

hi
I love these miumiu shoes, can you sell them to me in higher price. thankful

techy
josephine

Post by josephine »

Hi techy

You should have sent me a pm sadly they are sold, but to A fan so they are in safe hands...or not as the case maybe!

Josephine. X
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Post by 001 »

Techy, hello,
I have purchased these beautiful Mui-Mui pumps from Josephine and they have already arrived safely with me. I can guarantee that they are going to be very well loved and cared for.
I am a collector of Women's pumps. I mainly collect shoes from Clarks and Marks and Spencer but vintage and antique ones as well. Although they are obviously not very old they are a classic design and one day in the not so distant future they will be a classsic vintage pair themselves. I am adding them to my collection and will take very good care of them as I do with all of my shoes.
Although I like to keep an eye on the forum as I find the destroying of pretty shoes interesting to see, I cannot bring myself to destroy any of the pretty ones I own (mainly as they are so old and rare many being between 50 and 100 years old.) as they are all special to me and I like where possible to know the story behind them as well. So rest assured they will be very safe and secure especially as I do know the back story of where they came from and what they have been through.
I could be tempted to post some photographs of my collection though if people are interested in pumps that are that old, just not sure that they would fit in this forum as it is about 'abused shoes' one thing mine most definitely are not!
josephine

Post by josephine »

There is always This option.

http://muddyhighheels.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=19

Josephine. X

josephine

Post by josephine »

First round done! Thank you all that purchased. Last Pair Is winging its Way to the states.

Having been asked if I have anymore to pass on..

Round two just listed.

Josephine. X

techy

Post by techy »

Hi
I can't find out why the PM doesn't work well, so written in haste. infact, I'm bid for the acution and pay for it. But language barrier communication is very difficult and can't reply you in time. lead to Josephine cancel the sale. What can I say? misfortune. :( :( :(
Screenshot_20201013_130916.jpg
d9fdd18b66a473b48d033083f7d21bc8.jpg