Help me! Please!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Stealing password doesn't support the webmaster of his websites and can cause lots of problems and can close the website.

I don't have credit card too...But in 3 months, I will get one and I will be able to support websites I want to! And for now, I prefer to wait and respect webmasters.

That's my point of view.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
ThighDeep Rich

Re: Help me! Please!

Post by ThighDeep Rich »

ThighDeep.com is and always has been a surfer friendly site. Since we started the website in 2002, we have been giving away free memberships to individuals who have taken an active role. Those who want to give instead of taking/stealing.

Individuals who send in quality photos for us to post receive free unrestricted membership. There are a few simple rules of course, but they are minor and in place for obvious reasons. :roll:

Most fetish webmasters do this to promote what they enjoy. It's give and take. Trust me when I tell you that very few of us do this for the money. If I did... I would have closed the site shorty after I started it.

Rich
webmaster
http://www.ThighDeep.com
Wetshoe
Site Admin

shoes

Post by Wetshoe »

Well said Rich,
Same here.

I'm going to lock this topic now so people don't start fighting.
Unless there is any legitimate objection, in the future I will just delete messages about stealing or trading passwords.