destruction of women's slippers and ballet flats

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

IGOR2020

Re: destruction of women's slippers and ballet flats

Post by IGOR2020 »

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MELI1EJ That's all that's left of them
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

What I love most is when women's slippers, ballet flats and all kinds of leather shoes are burned. They, shrinking and deforming from the hot fire, call for help... and the fire burns them mercilessly to ashes anyway.
IGOR2020

Post by IGOR2020 »

And I also really like to watch how the material smoulders and the rubber of the slippers smoulders

Post by 001 »

Any more plans to mash helpless shoes under the wheels of trains. It is awesome to see the squelched and ground to a pulp by such a heavy load.
I would like to see some ballet flats pulped in this way? Maybe put them on top of each other so that they are uppers to uppers or bottom to bottom, see if they get crushed into a single entity or just splattered everywhere?
Do you have access to a locomotive or is it just seeing what comes along?
IGOR2020

Post by IGOR2020 »

yes
IGOR2020

Post by IGOR2020 »

I have interesting photos where slippers are lying under the wheels of a car