Roadkill

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

VKC

Roadkill

Post by VKC »

My wife has like 5 pairs of moccasin slippers so I thought she wouldn’t miss a pair if I left them by the side of the road for a few months before returning them to her closet. Decided to help the process along with a little piss…

Re: Roadkill

Post by 001 »

Nice to observe them left there all afraid of being mushed under traffic. Did you place one actually in the road to be pulped over and over again?

Does she have any poor old heels that could be put out to pasture in this way?
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Great pictures. Next time she throws out a pair of heels, leave them on the road to get pulped, Thx

Post by 001 »

Yes. Heels being slowly (or quickly.) Mashed into the surface of the road are really an erotic thing to behold. Especially over several days when you can observe her going from a functional footwear to just a thin veneer of paste spread over the surface, something you would not recognise as a shoe unless you knew the history.
I am pretty sure a moccasin would look rather nice suffering this fate also, but heels would be super fun. Have you tried this with a moccasin yet?
The best bit for me is when part of the shoe gets crushed into the tarmac and part of its squishy upper is crushed into the tyre tread so that the pump is pulped and spread all up the road or just oozed further into thr tyre.
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

I did find a moccasin on the road several years ago.
flats 018.JPG
flats 019r.jpg

Post by 001 »

What did you do to it?
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Whenever I see something on the road, I strain to see if its a shoe or a boot. Most of the time its not. If it is a female shoe or a boot, I pick it up. I was driving through our little town and there was a bump on the street. I went and picked it up and it was the moccasin, It was probably left on top of a car and fell of on the road. It was run over but not really pulped yet. I had it in a box of run over shoes collected from the street. From time to time I cull out my collection, I dont have the moc any longer. I think that I burned It with others when I downsized the collection.
flats 014sml.jpg