Black flats

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

rigilover

Black flats

Post by rigilover »

Hello guys.
My wife threw these shoes in the trash. I barely managed to save them without her knowing.
I had a lot of fun with them, but they are old now.
I thought about leaving it on the road where concrete mixer cars and other heavy machines pass by like I did with these old mules. :twisted:
Any other better ideas?

https://www.imagebam.com/view/METCL0A
vector

Re: Black flats

Post by vector »

Do you have better photos of the black flats? The resolution is very low here.

I think some serious stomping is suited for them.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Here are the last photos that I hope are in better quality.
I left these flats after cumming in them on a road where heavy construction trucks pass :twisted:

I would like to know your opinion about the new project with old pink shoes
The rat will rot the old shoe

vector

Post by vector »

rigilover wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 2:58 pm Here are the last photos that I hope are in better quality.
I left these flats after cumming in them on a road where heavy construction trucks pass :twisted:

I would like to know your opinion about the new project with old pink shoes
The rat will rot the old shoe

Great, I guess the flats got a little flatter :D
Was it torn apart or flattened when the truck first run over?

As for the pink heels, please update us after a while!

Post by 001 »

Love the flattened brown mule and would have liked that for the others, however the dead mouse being left in the pink shoes made me urge and feel a little unwell. Is it really nessecery to involve dead animals? I feel sorry for both the mouse and the shoes, something that I hope to not witness again. Please just bury the poor creature or at least put in bushes where insects etc can do their thing. Note I am not squeamish about dead rodents, my cat annoyingly gives me a regular supply of both live and dead ones. Please then totally disinfect the poor pink shoe and do something else with it. Give it to the pigs to eat or something non dead.

Sorry, I do not usually rant, but it made me feel so ill.

So what is the plan for those black flats? I hope one will be placed where it will be mashed flat by heavy traffic etc? How about if you live near to one laying it longways on a railway line? Perhaps some blue tac or similar substance would be needed to stop it vibrating off the track if a train approached at speed. Would love to see a shoe get splatted and ripped apart that way as not many are out there, not of the high speed ones at any rate.

What about placing one strategically in a dust cart and arranging with the dustmen if possible to line it up so that the crush plate impacts it longways and pulps the poor shoes. Get a video or several stilli shots if possible of multiple crushes and if possible retrieve the mashed shoe for more fun afterwards. Admittedly that will require talking to the guys who operate the crusher and their cooperation which may be hard or embarrassing. However you never know until you try
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

( really love the black flats. They are gorgeous. I would love to see them flattened by heavy trucks. thanks