holy cow this clip site is great

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Bendemback

holy cow this clip site is great

Post by Bendemback »

Check out this clip site. I got a few clips from her and they are great. I asked her to do an abuse clip and she did 3 or 4 of them. She said next week she will do a burnning clip of the shoes she abused. I can't wait!!!!

The site is www.clips4sale.com/store/2090

Anyone else have any bookmarks for clip sites like this? Other than Wetshoes or Damageds sites.( Not that I don't like the sites I was a member of them both and damn fine sites they are). I am just looking for abuse like bending back heels of 5 or 6in heels so they break or almost break. Everyone is doing mud and water I kinda like seeing heels bending because someone is leaning too far back on them. And no I am not the guy that always writes break off the heels.

So if anyone has some links to sites like this please postem here.

Thanks again

Post by guest »

yes i must agree totally it is a great site,
do they have any free samples as i could'nt
see any, or is it a totally pay per movie.
black

Post by black »

:twisted: It certainly is a great site! And well worth paying for clips! I have, and will again.

Shame the clips4sale search isn't very selective. :?
Benddemback

Post by Benddemback »

As far as I know there are no free clips on this site. But I have to say that the clips are great they are almost Dvd quality and some are 20min long.

Plus if you email the girl with a request she does the request and answers your email in about a day or 2. :lol:
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

This great site has been updated several more times!
cgrassham

Post by cgrassham »

Yeah, the mud stuff they do has been great and the new clips look good too!
Shoes + deep sticky mud = :)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

wow, their clips look very nice indeed. and the latest ones... incredible!!!