Faith pointy Stilettos

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

stiletto101

Post by stiletto101 »

Have you got any more pics of her collection of heels? I have the Faith pair above also in my collection of over 110 pairs! I destroyed my girlfriends Nine West Slingback Heels the other day and what fun i had!
stiletto101

Post by stiletto101 »

What Size are the Faith heels?
Shoeshag

Post by Shoeshag »

stiletto101 wrote:What Size are the Faith heels?

They are a UK size 6, doh!, i can only sqeeze into a size 7 lol.

You say you have faith and nine west shoes?, can you send me some pics of them?, just PM me if you can. :)
Shoeshag

Update

Post by Shoeshag »

Id thought id start treating these stilettos a little bad, so i put one shoe under each bed post and let the weight of my heavy bed sqash the pointy toes :twisted:

Flat as pancakes :twisted:

moeby

Re: Update

Post by moeby »

take some more pics of them sexy shoes and take a pic on some of her other pairs good work by the way
stiletto101

Post by stiletto101 »

Hey your sister is gonna go mad!! Put them in some hot water and reshape them!
Shoeshag

Post by Shoeshag »

Dont worry about that, i always make sure she never finds out ,Believe it or not the leather actually bends back and shapes itself somehow lol :?.

Good quality leather i suppose.