my new boots

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Kitty

my new boots

Post by Kitty »

like em?

saintnick

Post by saintnick »

Now, im a bit of a car fanatic.... but i have to say.....if i had to choose, the car would loose.......BIG TIME.

A lovely sexy girl and super boots, there is no better combination (maybe some mud too)

thanks for that kitty, top quality as usual. 8)
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

i'd have to take the car, no offence kitty. But the lambo (altho a rather horrible colour) is going to be my choice always no matter what. As i said No offence ment.

J
Alanatiger

Post by Alanatiger »

Very Hott!, The whole pic is great! :lol:
Thank you for supporting
The Wet And Messy Shoe Forum &
Please feel free to view my free site
http://alanatiger.com
mudracer

Post by mudracer »

Wow! I love everything on that picture; The car, the boots and especially you :D

Had you also the chance for a little test drive after the shooting?
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

I'd just take both, hot girl, nice car, make my best freind eat my dust (he a has a 87 Mustang Cobra GT modified like crazy) seeing I've lost too him twice....
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Hi Heelexploder
Be careful, when this Mustang is modified, you will have problems to beat him with this Lamborghini! :roll:
Stay with heels. Here you will beat your friend for sure! :D
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!