pic uploader question

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

messylaura

pic uploader question

Post by messylaura »

C:\Documents and Settings\BOBBY\My Documents\My Pictures\ttt\8.jpg
thats how its read by the uploader.

but it then says its a PJPEG, whats that?
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
Don

Post by Don »

My red pump set did that on the second one. That's when I discovered it was over 200k. It may be that any error causes the PJPEG to come up. Mine certainly was a jpg also.
Try uploading any picture you know is small. Copy one of mine onto your hard drive in the usual location and then try uploading it. That way you know for fact that the picture was uploaded once and something else is wrong.
love_prada_and_gucci

Re: pic uploader question

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

bobby/laura wrote:C:\Documents and Settings\BOBBY\My Documents\My Pictures\ttt\8.jpg

PJPEG is the mime/type given by the webbrowser.

I think that with Internet Explorer, the mime type for jpeg images is PJPEG' and on another browser, the mime type is different. So, it can explain why some people on another browser than IE can't upload image files.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
wise_boots_

Pjpeg... a definition

Post by wise_boots_ »

Hi all!

This is my first post :-)

As for Pjpeg, or "progressive jpeg" filetype, there's a good and looong definition at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/jpeg-faq/part1/section-11.html

But to be short: "progressive jpeg" files can only be used by programs that explicitly support it. Maybe this uploader doesn't...
Hope this helps a little...

By the way, this forum is awsome! :-)
I like knee-high or thigh high boots in mud most...

Bye all!
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

thanks for the info but it was size rather than extention, it was too big.
the picture that is.
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly

Re: pic uploader question

Post by Guest »

bobby/laura wrote:C:\Documents and Settings\BOBBY\My Documents\My Pictures\ttt\8.jpg