some new shoes i bought today

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

heelos maximus

some new shoes i bought today

Post by heelos maximus »

hello everyone,

i woke up this morning with an overwhelming urge to go out and buy some heels. so i did. i wanted some small shoes cos i've got loads i can wear. i went to a charity shop and found this pair of gorgeous pink heels which are well worn in. they have that lovely sweet smell about them and the soles feel really smooth from the feet rubbing away in them....... i also bought some cheep flat pumps cos they just felt nice.

'see what ya think.

Image Image Image Image
I can't get enough of high heeled shoes!!
mof

Post by mof »

Wow, I like the pink ones...sexy heels and nicely worn :wink:
Hope to see more pics :)

cu,
mof
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Those pink heels are very pretty. You've posted them in the Abused Shoes forum...that tells me interesting thigs lay ahead for these shoes, especially if they are too small for you. What are the plans?
stiletto101

Post by stiletto101 »

Hey i love those pink heels! I've always wanted a pair from Topshop in that design.
heelos maximus

those pink heels...

Post by heelos maximus »

...they're great aren't they? i usually check out the charity shops if i go out shopping for shoes and most times, there's nothing. but once in a while, a pair of gems like these turn up.

don't think these will be getting destroyed just yet. i wanna appreciate their loveliness for a bit first. plus i haven't got the money to keep buying shoes for the purposes of destruction so i wait til i've worn em out or got bored of them and then destroy them with a pair of heels i'm wearing.

speaking of which, those faith shoes are heading that way so be prepared for some pics of them getting some serious treatment.

in the mean time, i'm off to play with my gorgeous pink shoes.
I can't get enough of high heeled shoes!!
Mary Jane

Post by Mary Jane »

Nice flats, a little to small but nice flats. Took a trip last week-end. I bought two pair of flats. One pair is red leather very much like them.

MJG
Shoeshag

Post by Shoeshag »

Very nice shoes max keep it up, wish i could go out there and just buy heels, im to afraid to, then again i got my sisters collection to abuse :twisted:.

Looking forward to seeing the faiths destroyed as well :D.