My Trashed Stripper Heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Alanatiger

My Trashed Stripper Heels

Post by Alanatiger »

I have had these heels now for over a year, they were My Personal favorits!!! But finaly they have gone to far and I have listed them on ebay! I had wore these things on stage a tousand times and last week the bottom split free. Al the abuse of dancing on the stage had taken it final toll.

Even the inside of these shoes were wore out.

If you are interested in bidding on these shoes I do have them listed on ebay for another day, it is linked through my site, or type alanatiger in the ebay search. Thanks Guys... Alana xoxoxo
Thank you for supporting
The Wet And Messy Shoe Forum &
Please feel free to view my free site
http://alanatiger.com
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

nice sandals what do you mean by the bottom split free the heels or sole or what ever :?: :D

Me
high heel sandals

Post by high heel sandals »