My old Dolce & Gabbana slingbacks for sale

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Kitty

My old Dolce & Gabbana slingbacks for sale

Post by Kitty »

Hello Everyone,
Remember my old Dolce & Gabbana slingbacks? The black leather ones which were starting to look too worn out to wear dancing and stuff any more. I really beat them up in one of our photo sets. Now I really can't wear them any more so I'm selling them on Ebay. Whether you'd like to own them or not, here are a few pictures.
http://www.wethighheels.com/ebay/2004-05-04DG-blk/index.htm
Love,
Kitty
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi kitty
did a man ever fark the shoes in this time you wear them regulary?
heelburner1
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

hi heelburner,
no, but if you win the auction it can be done if you like.
kitty
Tin Tin

Post by Tin Tin »

Kitty,if i win the auction i will definately farginn and cumming all over them! I could take pics aswell if your interested.

Post by Guest »

ID fark all of kittys shoes :wink:
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

wow.
my poor shoes.
and yes i would love to see the pictures.
Richie

Post by Richie »

If I win them, i would fark the hell out of them, covering them inside and outside with my cum and I also would fill them up completely with my pee and taking pics of all this.