My old Dolce & Gabbana slingbacks for sale

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

looks like soon my shoes are going to see a whole new kind of abuse.
how exciting!
Tin Tin

Post by Tin Tin »

Kitty.please,please,please can you do some custom dvd's for us,with you giving shoes and boot jobs and wearing cum filled and covered heels and boots,i really cant afford to buy one just for me.As i'm sure you can see there is a lot of us in to this and i'm sure we would all buy the dvd!
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

hi tin tin,
we're not sure if we will have trouble with our hosting company if we sell stuff like that so we can only make custom videos about that (at least for now). if someone orders one though, we will mention it here so whoever else is interested can also buy a copy.
kitty