Sexy Italian Designer Pumps - The Hard Life Gets Really Hard

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

pumpjob

Sexy Italian Designer Pumps - The Hard Life Gets Really Hard

Post by pumpjob »

I haven't posted for quite a while, but just got this pair of super sexy pumps, and need to show them to you.

As you can see, they have extremely pointed toes and are made from the most beautiful deep reddish brown coloured soft leather.

I have my own plans to severely abuse these delicious pumps, but will consider your suggestions.

ImageImage
Last edited by pumpjob on Mon May 15, 2006 8:45 am, edited 10 times in total.
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

They are pretty nice! I can't wait to see them with toes cruched.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

love_prada_and_gucci wrote:They are pretty nice! I can't wait to see them with toes cruched.

Hi lp&g, I'm happy that you like them. I will give those long pointy toes an extra special crunching for you!
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

That leather looks so rich and delicate. Can't wait to see what happens to them.
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Lazlo wrote:That leather looks so rich and delicate. Can't wait to see what happens to them.

Hi Laszlo - The first thing is a good soaking in hot water to soften them up.

ImageImage
Shoeshag

Post by Shoeshag »

Those stilettos are sexy!, love the sharp pointy toes, even though they wont stay that way for long :evil:

I know its to soon to ask, but when you've compleatly finished those heels off, why not make them have the same fate as the ALDO's, left out to rot in the ravages of the weather.

That i would love to see :D
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Shoeshag wrote:Those stilettos are sexy!, love the sharp pointy toes, even though they wont stay that way for long :evil:

I know its to soon to ask, but when you've compleatly finished those heels off, why not make them have the same fate as the ALDO's, left out to rot in the ravages of the weather.

That i would love to see :D

Hi Shoeshag - You are right about those sharp pointy toes. They have already developed some minor crinkles - more to come as well as some really hard crunching by special request from lp&g

I really like your idea of leaving them out to to be ravaged by the weather, But that's far in the future. I need to ravage them myself!

You can be sure that these poor pumps will get very cruelly abused!

ImageImage