it's time to live.

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Muddy couple

it's time to live.

Post by Muddy couple »

We are really sad to see ours pics forged!!!!! Let's see what it' s happened in the post "just a question".
We believed to take a part in this wonderfull forum, and all our pictures were OURS pics, them did't belongs to somebody else !!!!
So now it's time to live, till the things will change in better!!!!
We are seriously angry and sad.
Bye
S. and D.
mudcole

so

Post by mudcole »

Thats it is it?

If someone has copied or is posting your work and making out its theirs then let us know as you have,and we can all point at them and laugh or at least give them a grilling so they don't do it again.

Does it really warrant punishing everyone else in the forum by not sharing your work anymore?

I'm sure i speak for everyone else,please don't go!!!!!!

I think it will make us all sad if you do.

Take a deep breath and have a think.

mc
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Wetfun

Post by Wetfun »

I agree with MC! You cannot think bad of all the people on this forum! You can leave if you want but please dont leave with such an anger. We are here to have fun not to share bad emotions.
wetfun
muddy couple

Post by muddy couple »

lovely mudcole,
it's nice your way to work the things out, but it's not our way.
we wrote : Is there an Italian couple who likes to have a walk with us? Let us know it !!! well, we have found a fantastic one and it's enought for us. but we didn't stopped and we continued to post pics 'cause was funny and nice, as you still do.
But if you write to our post, and you are looking for a friendship with us, and you want to present yourself, what do you do than? Do you use a Brad Pitt pic or one of yourself?
In this case the boy in this pic is me. That's not serious.
Kisses.
muddy couple

for wetfun

Post by muddy couple »

dear wetfun,
first of all let us explain how much could be difficul to express ours feelings in the english language. not one of us think bad of all the people on this forum and we are really sorry if you got it, and not one of us want to leave with such an anger !!! We are just talking of sincerely.
We'll do to you the same question which we have done to Mc, if you want to introduce yourself and your girlfriend, do you use a Mel Gibson and Michelle Pfiffer pic's?
Maybe someday we'll laught about it, but what happened today it's really sad.
Thys

Post by Thys »

I admit, I too am a lurker. But I would never post a picture and say it was mine. If I post a picture here I never forget to name the source. (I didn't post that many pictures here anyway, but you all remember the massive ammount of webshot pics. Did I say I own them? No.)

But maybe you should also see the reality of internet. These things are bound to happen. I've seen the excellent pictures of webshoe all over the net. I think he won't mind, as long as the "watermark" is still in place. But there have been postings in the wet world where those markings were deleted, which is a defenite no-no to me. And action was taken. The wetlook site in question was short lived. :)

Maybe you should watermark your pictures as well. In any case, this one picture couldn't be a reason to leave us, is it?
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

Iv learnt from my mistake and not to beleve what someone says is their work because SOMETIMES its ISNT their work and it offends the person who actually done the pictures (sorry again william)

I now only post my own pics which will have a SHHA logo embedded in it