Cool site and Brits

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shybrit

Cool site and Brits

Post by shybrit »

Just how many of you guys are Brits *grin* ...most I bet...
I stumbled on a site (another Brit) his site has all kinds wetshoes..food being eaten...shoejobs....a real mixture..

If its not seen as spam I'll post the url

www.trueshoes.com :arrow:
EmmaJNation

Post by EmmaJNation »

If you join up, you can check out the member list. This tells us that of the 64 people who give a location, 23 are somewhere in the UK.
For those who are interested in these things, there are 19 in the US, 7 in Germany, 2 each in Australia, Sweden, and Spain, 1 each in Argentina, Estonia, Finland, France, Holland, Hungary, Italy and Russia. Plus one who says "Somewhere in this world" which is logical! (I think they're actually in North America)
Emma
shybrit

Post by shybrit »

I may just join but have to wonder why Brits are up the top there

has to be something in the water *grin*
EmmaJNation

Post by EmmaJNation »

shybrit wrote:has to be something in the water *grin*

Yes, all the shoes!
Emma
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Just wanted to point out... although I live in Australia (I am one of the 2) I actually a Brit too.... :)