OMGAWD OMGAWD!!! Look at this!!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Thys

OMGAWD OMGAWD!!! Look at this!!

Post by Thys »

Ernie, the shoe terrorist!
Check the pics in "oversized" mode!
Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

Top pics, well found,
I would like to see these shoes and boots especially being worn with the damage done to them :P
erv2u

Great photos

Post by erv2u »

Great find Oh noble surfer.
Funny how the dog keeps finding more and more shoes and boots :lol:
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

I agree. I would have her wear those heels out to a dark bar for fun. Those were expensive heels. Those tan woven ankle boots are the Via Spigas I bought my wife for $250.
Dan

Post by Dan »

3 cheers for the dog, used to have our dog do the same thing to my wifes good shoes
Badboy

Post by Badboy »

Who needs to buy chew toys for their dogs.....save money and let them chew shoes. I love this type of natural abuse.

Badboy
Electricians - we do our best work in the dark, and we are qualified to remove your shorts!