Goopy Nikes

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

scotts_shoes

Goopy Nikes

Post by scotts_shoes »

While I was remodeling two rooms in the basement, Heather came down and decided to play in the drywall mud with her Nikes....

Yup...You guessed it... Their Time had not come yet. Back to the Sink for a Bubble Bath and more Torture to come.
nightranger4u

Post by nightranger4u »

What size are those nikes?
love to see a woman trash shoes especially if they are on her feet.. have several pairs of nike air max would love for a woman to trash email me at nightranger4u@gmail.com
scotts_shoes

Post by scotts_shoes »

Size 9
Badboy

Post by Badboy »

It is amazing how well sneakers (and shoes in general) hold up to the things we do to them. The only thing they can't rebound from is total destruction. I remember one time, when the wife was seriously into destroying her sneakers (she seems to go through different phases) she would walk around a steep embankment and put pressure on the sides of the shoes that were facing down the embankment, until the side let loose from the sole, and her foot slid out. Took a lot of doing, sometimes she would help speed up the operation by using a knife and slightly separating the side from the sole, not all the way, just part way, but she was determined to win. After that she proceeded to rip them to pieces. Cut them up and then fed the pieces to a nice fire, piece by piece.

Badboy
Electricians - we do our best work in the dark, and we are qualified to remove your shorts!
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

More awesome pics, I hope she destroys these Nikes soon :twisted:

WAMSneak
asicssneaks

Post by asicssneaks »

These are some of the hottest pics i've never seen ! Did your daughter fill them with drywall mud and walk in them after ? That'd be so great to see pics of her wearing messy sneakers !

Thanks again !