A Very Muddy and Wet Afternoon

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

chantelle

A Very Muddy and Wet Afternoon

Post by chantelle »

It was a lovely warm day so i took full advantage of it. 82 pics on members area Tuesday.

Chantelle Image
[img Image
] Image
http://www.wethighheels.com/usr_images/139220f2c.jpg[/img]
I Just Love To Get Messy
Urban

Post by Urban »

Awwwww, i really really love those boots, and on you and muddy..... Great pics!! :shock:
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Hears the final picture from Chantelle that went a little wonkey :lol: in the above posting......
Thanks again Chantelle,wonderfull muddy pictures as always! :P
HHDS

Re: A Very Muddy and Wet Afternoon

Post by Guest »

Your washing bill must be huge!!!!!
Angela Heels

Post by Angela Heels »

Absolute classics! :D

Thank you for sharing these with us

Angela
steven

chantelle's shoe collection

Post by steven »

Hi Chantelle...love the muddy boot shots...do you just wear boots all the time in the mud? Love to see you wera high heels or mules in the mud!!

Keep the pics coming!