To HHS

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

wolfman642003

Post by wolfman642003 »

Hi HHS
OMG :D would you really do that for me :shock: I really don't know what to say, But TY TY TY TY so much :D I can't wait ROLL ON CHRISTMAS :D

As for ideas, I would be happy with any idea you did wearing that apparal.
I once worked at a pool company called senlac stone making slabs and there used to be a woman that worked in the offices there and she wore one to work with black heels, and that was in about 1986, and she used to bring our wages over every week, and she used walk through mud and stuff just to bring our wages over, it was so awsome to watch her, but she did'nt care she just laughed it off. But pictures of you standing,sitting, I would appreciate anything you did I really would, just the fact that you would consider buying one has made me completely gob smacked, you really are fantastic lady and thankyou so much for replying to my posts.

yours thankfully

steve
high heel mad hee hee
wolfman642003

Post by wolfman642003 »

Hi HHS
OMG :D would you really do that for me :shock: I really don't know what to say, But TY TY TY TY so much :D I can't wait ROLL ON CHRISTMAS :D

As for ideas, I would be happy with any idea you did wearing that apparal.
I once worked at a pool company called senlac stone making slabs and there used to be a woman that worked in the offices there and she wore one to work with black heels, and that was in about 1986, and she used to bring our wages over every week, and she used walk through mud and stuff just to bring our wages over, it was so awsome to watch her, but she did'nt care she just laughed it off. But pictures of you standing,sitting, I would appreciate anything you did I really would, just the fact that you would consider buying one has made me completely gob smacked, you really are fantastic lady and thankyou so much for replying to my posts.

yours thankfully

steve
high heel mad hee hee