To HHS

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

wolfman642003

To HHS

Post by wolfman642003 »

Hi HHS.
I just wanted to say thankyou so much for the pictures that you done for me with you wearing your black high heel court shoes and your long black skirt, I really loved them and I think you look absolutely stunning in them, I especially loved the pic with the more pointy and thinner high heel, you really should wear them more often as they look georgous with that skirt and they really suit you, GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :twisted: Once again thankyou so much HHS you really are a star :oops:

many many kind regards to you

steve x
high heel mad hee hee
high heel sandals

Post by high heel sandals »

Last edited by high heel sandals on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfman642003

Post by wolfman642003 »

Hi HHS
I must say your hubby is a very luck man :oops: I think you look absolutely stunning, and I love that outfit :twisted: you certainly are very much a lady and I hope he was very proud to take you out, as I know I would be :oops: So are you gonna keep those lovely new look black high heel court shoes, I do hope so as you look amazing in them, there is nothing more appealing than a attractive woman in a long black straight/pleated skirt and black high heel stilletoes, They always look so elegant, and I must say that look really does suit you very much. thankyou again for doing those piccies for me I really do appreciate you taking the time to do them. have you concidered buying a long black pleated skirt hhs? That and those new look heels you have would look absolutely awsome together :D maybe I'm being to pushy, I'm sorry :oops: I will leave that up to you.

thankyou so much again

many kind regards

steve
high heel mad hee hee
high heel sandals

Last edited by high heel sandals on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gothic_smurf_89

Post by gothic_smurf_89 »

if u wanna be an business lady ,i might have an few ideas.but u gotta let me know wut heels u have
high heel sandals

Last edited by high heel sandals on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gothic_smurf_89

Post by gothic_smurf_89 »

lol.maybe.but u know how much i likes ya heels