newbie here, with pics

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

italianstallion

everyone ignoring me?

Post by italianstallion »

is everyone ignoring me or something??

here i am wanting to abuse my boots/trainers in ways you;d like me to and pictures took and place don here yet I get nothing back?

how shal I abuse each of my boots/trainers
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

Matty, I feel you must read this and take it in, too understand

Your last time here, well wasnt what one would call impressive

You made a name for yourself, in many of the wrong ways, and is remembered pretty clearly by the forum's members, sure some dont care, but theres still the many that particularily dont care for you.

The only reason youre not banned right now is because wetshoe has decided to give yo a chance to redeem yourself, and in respect to that I'm willing to ease back and give you a chance myself.

It's going to take time, and hard work to change the view you have given yourself by other members, and I hope youre up too the challenge.

whilst in anycase your contributions are welcome, please try an avoid confrontations with other members.
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D
italianstallion

Heelexploder wrote:Matty, I feel you must read this and take it in, too understand

Your last time here, well wasnt what one would call impressive

You made a name for yourself, in many of the wrong ways, and is remembered pretty clearly by the forum's members, sure some dont care, but theres still the many that particularily dont care for you.

The only reason youre not banned right now is because wetshoe has decided to give yo a chance to redeem yourself, and in respect to that I'm willing to ease back and give you a chance myself.

It's going to take time, and hard work to change the view you have given yourself by other members, and I hope youre up too the challenge.

whilst in anycase your contributions are welcome, please try an avoid confrontations with other members.

I appreciate the chance to redeem myself and I understand its my work tod o and my challenge to suceeed, but I am asking for a little help here, Obvoiusly I want to contribute, hence the new posting from me

but I'd like some help in telling me what everyone would like me to do to each of the shoes/boots, and then me possibly doing it depending on what it is and taking pics for u and posting them, so please give me your comments
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

OK mate, I'll give you a break... mainly cos I like those Buffalo flames being abused so much :twisted:

The mud was good, I certainly enjoy seeing them get muddy and dirty over time. I think this pair should also be scuffed up and splattered with paint!

WAMSneak
italianstallion

WAMSneak wrote:OK mate, I'll give you a break... mainly cos I like those Buffalo flames being abused so much :twisted:

The mud was good, I certainly enjoy seeing them get muddy and dirty over time. I think this pair should also be scuffed up and splattered with paint!

WAMSneak

well in a week il b getting sum all black nike air max ltd ones, so when i receive them il start scuffing these up and pouring paint on them and leaving them to dry like it too, and evenw ear them in public?

what about the newrock boots and knee high boots?