Help. Made a bit of a mistae the other day and need advice

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Cammile

Post by Cammile »

pumpmaniac wrote:Hi Cammile
You are sooooo cool! You know almost too much about men 8)
Your advices are 100% right and correct!

But I must say one thing: Do you know why women get older than men?
Because men marries women! :lol: :lol: :lol:

In reality it's when we are feeling older that we marry men, then we start draining the life from them to feed our youth. :D
If you ever wonder why older men are always with younger women..... they are not ...they are usualy the same age :D :D :D
You know that the marrage thing was really a girls idea....Be real! do you think that a guy would have come up with a rule like that!
In a marrage it takes us a while to break down your defenses. First we reel you in, then we start picking at you little by little until after a year or two you have become weak, then by the time you know that we were not the same person that you dated and what ever happend to your life... we go in for the kill. And that's when we leave behind nothing but an empty shell that follows us around and says nothing but "yes dear" It then is at this time that we suddenly find you uninteresting and wind up running off and dating some young pool repairman for a temporary snack then start the whole thing over again.

In reality it is not you who picks us .... it is us who picks you
:twisted: LOL!!!!!

P.S. just having fun didn't mean to scare any of you who are engaged. Plus I wouldn't want to mess up anyones dinner :D
Scuffy

Re: Help. Made a bit of a mistae the other day and need advi

Post by Scuffy »

I reply in the burning shoe forum, but I'll also repost here.

um wrote:The other day I very quickly put my friends shoe on the fire, because it seemed like fun at the time. She doesn?t know about my fetish, but I only left it on there for like 5 seconds and then took it off, and quickly put my foot in it to keep it from shrinking. But the lining shrunk a bit on the one side. This wasn?t so bad, but now 1 week on a small area of the leather has gone a pinkish beige colour, and I fear she may be onto me. But since I don?t really have a burning fetish, more of a shoe job fetish, I would really like to get them back to how they were. How can I do that without getting her anymore suspicious? No pictures sorry, it was a very spurt of the moment thing, when I had the house for 30 mins.

I honestly don't think there is anything you can do to restore a burn shoe. Maybe shoe will think the pink is just her shoe wearing out.

:idea:
If you think she might figure it was you who ruin her shoe, then do this. Buy a pair of shoes of equal price or more and have it wrap up and ready. Make sure its something nice with stiletto heels. If she accuse you, surprise her with the new shoe and tell her its your way of making sure she has something new to wear for the holiday. And if she doesn't catches on, then giver her the new shoe as a gift for the holiday. Ether way, you just turn a losing situation into a win-win situation.

Keep us posted on what happens.
Scuffy
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

Cammile wrote:
pumpmaniac wrote:Hi Cammile
You are sooooo cool! You know almost too much about men 8)
Your advices are 100% right and correct!

But I must say one thing: Do you know why women get older than men?
Because men marries women! :lol: :lol: :lol:

In reality it's when we are feeling older that we marry men, then we start draining the life from them to feed our youth. :D
If you ever wonder why older men are always with younger women..... they are not ...they are usualy the same age :D :D :D
You know that the marrage thing was really a girls idea....Be real! do you think that a guy would have come up with a rule like that!
In a marrage it takes us a while to break down your defenses. First we reel you in, then we start picking at you little by little until after a year or two you have become weak, then by the time you know that we were not the same person that you dated and what ever happend to your life... we go in for the kill. And that's when we leave behind nothing but an empty shell that follows us around and says nothing but "yes dear" It then is at this time that we suddenly find you uninteresting and wind up running off and dating some young pool repairman for a temporary snack then start the whole thing over again.

In reality it is not you who picks us .... it is us who picks you
:twisted: LOL!!!!!

P.S. just having fun didn't mean to scare any of you who are engaged. Plus I wouldn't want to mess up anyones dinner :D

:lol:
hahaha.

You two are funny. I love it.
:wink:
Scuffy