A new aspect to my High Heel Abuse Hobby!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoo-bay

A new aspect to my High Heel Abuse Hobby!

Post by shoo-bay »

Hi again all. Sorry for not getting any recent pics up lately. Also, apologies to the many of you who have sent messages asking me about specific shoes. I will be following up soon.

Anyway, I have recently added another dimension to my shoe abuse hobby. As I rarely get the chance to abuse the shoes of a woman or girl I know, I have started to replicate the shoes of the sexiest woman I know. Here's what I have started to do...I try to find out brand names...not all that difficult to do when you're creative, then find the retailer of the shoes and buy an identical pair.

For example, I was at a formal Christmas dinner on Saturday night, and two teens girls I know both turned up in new shoes, which they talked about all night! One pair were pumps with an ugly round toe, which do nothing for me. The other pair were stunning bronze satin slingbacks, in a size 10 no less. She took them off for about 15 minutes, and I strategically sat right near them. Once I saw the brand name, I knew where to get them. I plan on buying a pair tomorrow and will keep them for a little while - then who knows their fate!!

Also, as I check out designer label clearance stores, I occassionally see shoes the same as someone I know. It does seem more fun to own and abuse a pair of shoes the same as someone you know! I also don't have to live with the guilt of wrecking the shoes of someone I know. I guess the exception to that rule is my mother-in-law! As you may have seen in previous posts, I have relieved her of a number of shoes and dresses which either have been destroyed, or will be soon!!

Another woman...a good friend of my wife's, has the most incredible wardrobe of clothes and size 11 shoes!! Most of her shoes are a little on the boring side, but she has a couple of pairs of stunners that I have to try to get into. I have managed to get my feet into some of her less sexy shoes that she has worn to our place, but I hope to look after their house over the Christmas season while they are away. If I can, I'll take my camera!! She is the only woman I know whose feet are about the same size as me, so it will be fun!

Anyway, I will be posting some recently taken pics over the Christmas break, so stay tuned. Also, I will get some pics of the bronze satin slings once I find them tomorrow. Let me know your thoughts and suggestions for these shoes.
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Glad to hear from you Shoo-bay!

I actually do the same. At my new job, a co-worker wears beautiful high heels. Recently, I engaged a conversation about her taste in high heels and she tolds me everytime where she purchase the pair she wears, so, the next day, I purchase the same pair and I wear them while driving my car when I go to a client (of course, I removed them before visiting the client ;))

lp&g
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Well, after four stores, I found a pair of size 10s about an hour ago! First store didn't have 10s, next two had none at all, last one had one pair of 10s left. It is a dept. store, so I find it a lot easier to go through the cash registers than in a shoe shop. I am slowly getting more couragous though when it comes to buying women's shoes! I will try to get some pics in the next day or so and post them.

BTW, I described them as slingbacks...they are not. They are d'Orsays, which is a close second for me to Slings!
newman

Post by newman »

Could you also take some pics of the shoes not being worn? No offense, I'm not into seeing them on guy's feet, but I'd love to see some nice sexy shoe pics that I can download) :)