Christmas gift this year (warning - man feets)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

love_prada_and_gucci

Christmas gift this year (warning - man feets)

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Hi everyone, I've purchase for pair of shoes in december.

The first pair is my current favorite of all time, Nine West Freda black leather

The second one is a pair of high heels from Spring (Aldo)

The third pair is from Spring too. It's a pair of sandals

The pair number four is the same pair the flat from Spring too (laurenzina style) in black. One shown is not the brand new pair.

Older heels that I've not display the pictures yet.

Gucci heels

Silver metal heels ankle strap (used and pretty worn) * Note, I'm still looking for the pump version of this pair, but not worn (or worn once)

(More pictures will come)
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

Great pics,
That last pair did it for me :P
Thankyou.
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Superb shoes, LP&G
The fact that the second pair (Spring) look so much like the Nine Wests...does that mean we will see some damage done to them, while keeping the Nine Wests pristine?
I just returned from a few days away with my wife, where she purchased two pairs of shoes for me...the first time she has bought shoes for me for quite a while. I will post pics soon. I think you will like them!
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Superb shoes, LP&G
The fact that the second pair (Spring) look so much like the Nine Wests...does that mean we will see some damage done to them, while keeping the Nine Wests pristine?
I just returned from a few days away with my wife, where she purchased two pairs of shoes for me...the first time she has bought shoes for me for quite a while. I will post pics soon. I think you will like them!
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Superb shoes, LP&G
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Thank you Shoo-Bay! Yes, I reserve something for the spring pair.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)