What About this for an Idea?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

What About this for an Idea?

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Hi All,
Let me set the scene,Im in the process of 'tarting up' my flat.....Ive just bought 3 sets of stand alone shelving units to store all my video's / DVD's along with books etc....the problem i have is that they keep falling off at the end of the shelves!
So heres my idea!,has anyone else ever made bookends out of high heels,by filling the shoes with say plaster-of-paris or similar?.....
Would be intrested in your thoughts... :lol:
HHDS
Jonn

Post by Jonn »

Just get two ladies in heels to stand at each end. preferably naked but for long shiny gloves matching their shoe colour

Cheers Jonn
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Badboy has a set of 'shoeends' that double as planters. He took a pair of my hi-heels and screwed a strip of thin metal to the soles, and the hi-heel post. Then you just set them on the shelf and stack the stuff you want in between them, with the strips of metal under the stuff, that way they don't fall over. He lined them with plastic wrap and filled them with dirt and I planted violets in them. It is a real conversation starter when guests look at our videos and see shoeend planters... :D
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!