Who is Kitty?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Who is Kitty?

I know.
36%
Tell me, tell me!
60%
Kitty? Who's Kitty?
4%

Total votes: 25

Johnny

Post by Johnny »

So how long have you two been talking about letting everyone in on who Kitty was? Did you just want to share the joy? :)
[/list]
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

she decided to come out of the shoe closet.
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

oh just give her a saucer of milk , and let her pour it in her shoes then lap it up
Lol Bobby
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
Thys

Post by Thys »

So what. Toni could also be an alias. I don't care. ;)
Harold

Post by Harold »

Kitty is Toni Leigh and can be seen at www.tonileigh.com
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

Wetshoe wrote:you can still call her kitty.
i think everyone here has gotten used to that.

as long as we are together it is unlikely that she
will be the next supermodel. i like to save her
just for us wamshoe freaks... hahaha

we both drive whatever cars we have.
just that she picked out the bmw.

I think it would be cool if Toni/Kitty did get recognize by the modeling community as a supermodel. It would be great for you, for her, and for all of us. She would be getting paid a lot more. 8) You would be dating a supermodel! :!: And we would be having a supermodel abusing and burning her shoes and modeling her wet and messy shoes for us. :idea:

PS, She is already super in my opinion, just not yet by the industry.
Scuffy