Dirty pink knee-high stockings

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shred

Dirty pink knee-high stockings

Post by shred »

I have a series of my wife wearing these pink knee-high stockings. The series only shows the socks dirty as they are now because we could not shoot pictures while walking bearefoot. It took about an hour to get them dirty as they are now.

If there is enough interest I might be persuaded to add them to my web site on the dirty socks page.

Shred

JDFC

Post by JDFC »

Yes :) Please post :)
shred

Post by shred »

JDFC,

It seems no one but you is interested in these pictures. Maybe the other people only like white socks.

Anyway, I sent you a private message containing the link to this page on the web site.

Shred
Robby Boy

Post by Robby Boy »

Sorry Shred. I've been a bit out of touch with my computer lately. could you post these photos of your lovely wife in the pink socks AND the white socks. Is there a way they could be ripped as well? I don't know if there is another site like yours. Even if there is, your would have to be the best one.

Keep em coming. I hope we hear from Opaque PH soon too.I love the stories she posts.
shred

Post by shred »

Ok, it is nicer if you react a *little* bit faster. I sent you a PM as well.

BTW, yesterday night we went out for a walk and my wife wore a slightly off white opaque 60 DEN pantyhose. It was really almost white. While walking we could look now and then at the bottoms of her stockings, and we could see that they were slowly turning in a very deep black. What we could not see in the moon light was that holes were readlily appearing, so we continued our walk. Only when we were back in a lighted area, we could see that she had totally ruined her thights. Both heels were protruding thru the fabric and there were also holes at the middle and sides of her feet and also at her toes. We never had seen such a quick wear before and this was quite exciting.

The fabric is 60% Cotton, 35% polyamide and 5% elastan. As far as I know it is not very much different from other knee-highs or thights she was wearing. We have just one more pair, and I desperately hope we are able to buy more and in different colors as well.

I have to shoot yet the pictures of her waering these thights totally black and tattered. Once I have them I will post some.

Shred
Robby Boy

Post by Robby Boy »

I'll be looking forward to seeing that. Keep me posted.

All the best to you and your lovely wife.