dirty feet in pantyhose in the garden

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

pantypremiere

dirty feet in pantyhose in the garden

Post by pantypremiere »

new update in image for sale for sandy in dirty feet in pantyhose walking in the garden. Full hd pictures !

see the complete set : http://images4sale.com/store/1947
Robby Boy

Post by Robby Boy »

Hey! this is a great site. Pity the thumbnails are so small and that you can't enlarge them. I kinda understand that though so people will have to buy them.

I'd love to see more of this stuff. Keep it coming.
shred

Post by shred »

This a very, very hot picture. Love the sight of those filty panthosed feet. As a matter of fact, I seldom saw something as nice as this before.

Unfortunately the price of the series is prohibitive. It is more than 5 pairs of that pantyhose :(

Shred
pantypremiere

I change the price now !

Post by pantypremiere »

Thank you for your comment ! you're right ! i changed the price, i'll update the site soon.
Arcese

Post by Arcese »

:shock: dirty nylons are well sexy :P
phrunner

Post by phrunner »

Wish there was a little run in her pantyhose