sacrifice a pair of Opaque Tights

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Which pair of Tights must Die...

"Black"
55%
"Electric Blue"
45%

Total votes: 20

karina

w

Post by karina »

anyone got any Tights..?
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Oh I have a few but there all scard of you now after they seen there sister destroyed :lol: What size do you prefer? Do you only kill off opaques?
I'm Trashed
karina

Post by karina »

Trashy wrote:Oh I have a few but there all scard of you now after they seen there sister destroyed :lol: What size do you prefer? Do you only kill off opaques?
>>>>>Well you know on quite a few pantyhose sites you may see someone ripping up a pair of "Skin Coloured Sheer 10 denier Nylons"..you carnt even see them, so whats the point!! also notice when ripping thick opaques you can hear them tearing more than you can with thin tights ..like they are begging for mercy and im taking revenge on opaques for all the yrs i have had to suffer wearing them :x :x so my answer is Yes its opaques i prefer to "Kill off" :twisted: adult size!! not kids size..im a size 10 uk thats Slim size...it was a great pleasure making that film and i would like to do more but i first need a supply of Damn Tights!! p.s my sister is a Nurse..hee hee...know what i mean..?
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Oh I agree Karina it's a lot harder to kill off tights :twisted: , I was just checking on what you like to destroy. I'm guessing these would make for some good footage....like my pun.... :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Hue-Sky-Blue-Ca ... 18Q2el1247

Maybe you could have a few to choose from for the next vote
I'm Trashed
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Hi Karina Do you have any candidates for your next tights killing vid?
I'm Trashed
karina

Post by karina »

Trashy wrote:Hi Karina Do you have any candidates for your next tights killing vid?
>>>>How will these do....ImageImage...these are again a pair of my sisters old school tights ...i saved these from the bin.. :o [/img]
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Oh I can't wait to hear them get ripped, I think you shoud l add some more key words to your great youtube vid. I think you would gain a lot of fans. :D
I'm Trashed