Ripped Nylons - Question

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Burnfan00

Ripped Nylons - Question

Post by Burnfan00 »

I would like to ask a special question. Even more than shoes my fetish actually is with nylons. No matter if pantyhose or stockings, and especially ff stockings. I am always searching the web for ne exciting material, but if you have special wishes, then a search can be difficult.
Yes, there are thousands of sites with women posing in nylons, no problem. But what I want to see is more than that, all kind of nylons getting messy and ripped.

So, can anybody perhaps tell me about websites/forums with themes/content like that? Content as video clips and pictures. I would be very happy about any help, perhaps some of you know such special sites. Thanks. :D
karina

Post by karina »

you know there used to be a good one..run by a "Mistress Strix" under the name of "Tattered and Splattered" ..she the changed the name to "Ruinit.com" but it just disapeared!! its a shame because you could send her any item of "WOMENS" clothing as long as it was slutty.ie Tight Lycra mini skirts ..high heels..YTights etc and she would Destroy them and film it ..so you could watch it on her website!! I Sent her a pair of my old school tights .."M&S 60 Denier BLACK OPAQUE TIGHTS" ..she tied one leg to a tree and the other to one of those quad bikes i think you call them..then stretched untill they tore..the remains she set alight and burned them.... :lol: :lol: you can still buy the film i think
phrunner

Post by phrunner »

True, it is very difficult to find sites pertaining to ruined, torn, ripped, laddered or runned pantyhose. There was a site called Rip My Pantyhose (pay site) but it's not very good.

The site Cummy Pantyhose has some pantyhose ripping.

I love a nice run in a pair of expensive sheer pantyhose. Gets me hard every time.
Burnfan00

Post by Burnfan00 »

Thank you for your answers in the end, though they do not help. Yes, I know all those sites, but what I really search, it can't be found, as it seems. single pictures or movies is no problem, meanwhile I have a huge collection of such material. Bur a special website with such a genre, impossible. Sad, but true. Though women wearing ripped nylons look sooooooooo erotic, can't even explain why. But it's true, at least to me.
Okay then, at least a try. I will continue searching the net for every material I can get then...
Truegho

Re: Ripped Nylons - Question

Post by Truegho »

Have you seen the site RippedPantyhoses.com? Best site I have seen for women getting their nylons mercilessly ripped and torn off their legs by their over-zealous boyfriends! Apart from that one, though, I must agree with you that other ripped nylon sites are virtually non-existent.

As I run a Women In Suits site, I would especially love to see a site where pretty women start off in their smart skirt suits, nylons and heels - then end up getting their smart clothes all ripped, ending up dishevelled with their nylons half torn - or even completely ripped off - from their legs!

Burnfan00 wrote:I would like to ask a special question. Even more than shoes my fetish actually is with nylons. No matter if pantyhose or stockings, and especially ff stockings. I am always searching the web for ne exciting material, but if you have special wishes, then a search can be difficult.
Yes, there are thousands of sites with women posing in nylons, no problem. But what I want to see is more than that, all kind of nylons getting messy and ripped.

So, can anybody perhaps tell me about websites/forums with themes/content like that? Content as video clips and pictures. I would be very happy about any help, perhaps some of you know such special sites. Thanks. :D