Im feeling in a Destructive mood..........

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Your nylons looks very confortable to wear and are pretty nice on your legs. But if you want to feel your mules on your feets, you have no choice to "destroy" this beautiful pair of tights. Maybe you can use the heels of your mules to rip them!

lp&g
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

you wear those nylons well, the ankle bracelet looks very gorgeous..beautiful feet in beautfil nylons
surgif

Re: Im feeling in a Destructive mood..........

Post by surgif »

Hi Karina,

try this:

Destroy the Nylons WITH the mules !!!

e.g. tear holes between the toes in the nylons by upturning the shoes and use the heels.
or
destroy both:
use a bucket of paint and step right in with your lovely feet while you have the shoes on ... :P

looking foreward to see the result here !!!

Greetings
surgif
Michelle 4

Destroying Tights

Post by Michelle 4 »

Hiya again.....

I vote to DESTROY the tights but Keep ur lovely shoes always. I don't think they would be nice in paint or anything else. Please Please Please Keep the shoes for another time

Love as always,

This Forum is for Shoe abuse.. that being the point of the different types of shoe abuse.. if you do not like it, please do not view these forums. Understood?-Heelexploder
Michelle ET Chamberlain
ripper

Re: Im feeling in a Destructive mood..........

Post by ripper »

I know you ove destroying your pantyhose. And i am said shred it.