Web site update

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shred

Web site update

Post by shred »

After a looooooooong time the web site is finally updated and contains one new series.

http://www.ruinedpantyhose.com

Shred
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Are you a pay site now. It askes for a password to view picts.
Robby Boy

Red pantyhose in mud.

Post by Robby Boy »

GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU AT LAST!!! Great photos mate. Is there a chance that your wife will destroy the hose completely? I really hope so.

Great to hear from you again. All the best and keep 'em coming.
shred

Post by shred »

Lazlo,

You need a password, but it is not a pay site. Please read the notice on the home page of the site.

Shred
JDFC

Post by JDFC »

You have a great site, Shred. In fact, it may be the best free site on the web for this kind of fetish. I take every opportunity I can to see sexy young women in stockinged feet. It excites me even more to see them ruin their stockings. Keep up the good work! I'll be looking forward to future updates.