A story I wrote

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

JDFC

A story I wrote

Post by JDFC »

50% fiction, 50% fact?
------------------------------

When Ted Fredricks was a student in Teresa Alvarez's mathematics class, he would dream of touching and tickling those nylon stockinged feet. She was a 5-foot-1-inch tall, 120-pound fair-skinned Hispanic woman of 24 years of age when he met her as a high school student in the autumn of 1999. Up until his graduation day in June of 2001, he was a part of Ms. Alvarez's life during every school day in those two years. Ted accomplished this either as a student in Ms. Alvarez's Geometry class during his junior year in high school, or when he visited her every day in her classroom during his senior year. Even though Ted was alone with Teresa when he visited her as a senior in high school, he was on his best behavior even though he could easily get away with tickling Ms. Alvarez's nyloned soles. The thing that attracted Ted to Ms. Alvarez's feet was the shapeliness of her legs. They were so perfectly proportioned to her body and they made her feet look fabulous in both the pumps and the flats that she wore to class every day. He got a short glimpse of Ms. Alvarez's stockinged feet one day in Geometry class while she removed her right flat from her foot in order to kill a large black spider. Instantly, he fell in love with her feet and felt that he had to tickle them. Ms. Alvarez's feet were small and very petite with a moderately high arch and perfectly round toes. Ever since that day, he would tease her about stealing the shoes off her stockinged feet and tickling those feet. One freezing January afternoon during his senior year, Ted went to visit Ms. Alvarez in her classroom just like he did at the end of every school day before leaving the building for the day. He entered the room to find Ms. Alvarez seated near the windows on the other side of the room. She wore a dark green turtleneck and a black knee-length skirt with a pair of black stockings, which were fairly opaque. As Ted walked across the room toward Ms. Alvarez, he noticed that she was starting to remove her left shoe and expose her stockinged foot.

"Hi, Ms. Alvarez," Ted said.

"Hi, Teddy," Ms. Alvarez replied as she looked up and smiled.

Before Ted could say anything else, he glanced down and noticed the run that extended from her ankle down the sole of her foot stopping at her arch. "What's wrong?" Ted asked with a huge grin. "I have a run in my stockings," Ms. Alvarez replied as she lay her shoe on the top of the desk next to the one where she was seated. She then took the palm of her hand and softly ran it over the ripped fabric. "I've always thought you're legs and feet were beautiful," Ted blurted out without thinking, "in fact, they're very sexy," he added without hesitation. Ms. Alvarez looked up at Ted as if to say with her eyes, I can't believe you just said that. "Thank you for saying that," she said in actuality, "that made my day." All the while, Ted was concentrating on Ms. Alvarez's wiggling feet that seemed to invite him ever closer to her. He tried to play it cool, but he was staring at an opportunity of a lifetime right in the face. From the time Ted first saw those sexy feet, he always dreamt of tickling them; but he never thought that he would, realistically, get the opportunity. "You have very sexy feet," Ted repeated as he now stood over Ms. Alvarez as he reached out for her nyloned sole with his index finger. "Hee-hee," Ms. Alvarez giggled softly, "that tickles." Ted then kneeled down with a huge grin on his face, he had done what he set out to accomplish over ten months ago, and he wanted more. Ted then tickled Ms. Alvarez's nyloned sole once more, this time in the ultra-ticklish area where the toes connect to the foot. Ted then unexpectedly clutched Ms. Alvarez's foot in his hands and planted a huge kiss on her nyloned toes.
Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

Great story.
Thankyou :D