Web site update

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shred

Web site update

Post by shred »

Hi All,

I have updated the web site. Only for ruined pantyhose lovers this time, no shoe damage, no wet pantyhose, just shredded stockings.

Shred

Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

very nice :P
Thanks shred
Robby Boy

Post by Robby Boy »

Hey there shred. As usual, great pics. You are so priviliged to be married to a lady like this. She would be pretty special. As it happens, I'm getting married to a lady in March next year who knows about my interest in this sort of thing so she rang me one day last week and told me she was in a department store looking at white pantyhose for the wedding day. Talk about something to look forward to.

Not sure if she would let me take pictures of her in her stocking feet though. I guess we'll work that out when I think she'll be ready.

All the best from Aussieland. Keep up the good work.

:D
Blackbyter

Post by Blackbyter »

great work as usual, stockings are my favorite ;)
thanks for the picsand go on!

Greez Black
shred

Post by shred »

Numendo, whatdyamean????