Bootluv has joined the forum, & ExoticCarGirls.com

Exotic cars and the beautiful women who pump their pedals.

Ein Forum für Fans der Exotic Car Girls, um über die exotischen Autos und die schönen Frauen zu diskutieren, die in Pedalen treten.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

BRADF

BRADF and wife have joined the group

Post by BRADF »

Glad we found you all. We are in Texas near Dallas. Very much into Toe cleavage and arching pics and clips. Let us know if any of you are the same.
Miyakutsune

Re: Bootluv has joined the forum, & ExoticCarGirls.com

Post by Miyakutsune »

How I get membership to https://www.exoticcargirls.com/ Everytime I try to go to payment it says account inactive. I had an account to another site three years ago but couldn't pay the members fee because I had to get a new card. I never returned to the site. But for three years every site I try to get an account with on multiple devices always says account inactive. I don't remember the membership is because that was three years ago with another email address that was compromised. I've got a new email and a completely new credit card with a new bank since then and ccbill says they can't help if I can't provide the three year old info. Does this mean I'm basically banned for life from every site because of three years ago? It doesn't seem fair. How can I fix this, because I want an account on two different sites now but can't.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Bootluv has joined the forum, & ExoticCarGirls.com

Post by Wetshoe »

It's not your account. The site itself is inactive.