Well used tigers of my wife

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

pumpmaniac

Well used tigers of my wife

Post by pumpmaniac »

She always were's them barefeet and now they have a smell!

Have fun with them!!!
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!
Wolfman

Post by Wolfman »

would be nice if you could cover them with loads of cum. all these sneaker pics yet so few cum shots.
Deb4FlatTires

Post by Deb4FlatTires »

Mmmmmmmmmm. Lovely toe prints. mmmm Debbie
Oh Sweety, did you step in glue!?! Now where did that come from? Looks like your vintage stilettos are toast. ;)
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Shall I cum in them or better spray them on the top :?:
What do you prefer, hmm?
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!
Wolfman

Post by Wolfman »

Definatly on the top please! it would be most appreciated good sir.
Wolfman

Post by Wolfman »

Just curious, when do you think you'll actually get to cumming on those shoes anyway? been waiting nearly 2 weeks I think, not trying to sound all impatient but damn someone please post more sneaker shoe jobs on here, we want messy!!