Some of my Nice Sneakers

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Trashy

Some of my Nice Sneakers

Post by Trashy »

I'm not trying to be a tease, just giving you a look at all my nice sneakers. There all far from being trashed but I thought I give everyone a chance to get a before look. With cost between $69-$120 I can't afford to trash any of them prematurely. But I will post pics again someday and update you.

I'm Trashed
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

Great pics, as always! Wear them hard, I'm looking forward to seeing those shoes at the end of their existence. :D

When are we going to see pics of those sneakers you were going to trash for us?
Deb4FlatTires

Post by Deb4FlatTires »

Lovely sneakers. What's your shoe size and do you wear socks usually or not? Thanks, Debbie
Oh Sweety, did you step in glue!?! Now where did that come from? Looks like your vintage stilettos are toast. ;)
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

I'll wait for the end of the Nike Shox Blue/White pair !! 8)
Trashy

update

Post by Trashy »

okay It's been about 6 mounts and I still have all of my cool sneakers. I rounded up most of them for an update. Most are in pretty good shape with just sole wear and some staining. I got these for Christmas and sadly they already have a salt stain...silly me I should of had boots on the day of our last snow storm oh well. I'm sorry if you want to see trashed sneakers. I just can afford to do that to my sneakers on purpose.

Oh Happy New year everyone

My Newist Pair, cute eh?
I'm Trashed
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

They look very sexy, and knowing them to be in the posession of a woman that really wants to kill them is very exciting. Too bad none of your pairs are so worn that you get a chance to blow off some steam and tear them apart.
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

Lovely sneakers !

Why not to burn the blue Nike shox pair?

This would be great ! :twisted: