all of my sneakers

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

jalessa Ortiz

all of my sneakers

Post by jalessa Ortiz »

well actually i ahve one pair of shox in ym car and one pair of baby blue shox gos in my bathroom drying off since i did a wet and messy video with them yesterday. anyways here is 24 of 26 pairs of sneakers form ym collection. most can be viewed doing somthing sexy in my clips store clips4sale.com/24020.
I havnt done any messy vids yet but thinking about it. Like 3 of those sneakers are for sale right now so if your looking for old latina worn shox or pumas then hit me up on yahoo im. im online every day.

Hey. If you want some hot latina size 7 high heels or sneakers then email me or message me on yahoo chat. besos (kisses)

jalessaortiz@yahoo.com
ryanm101

Please post

Post by ryanm101 »

could you please post some of those wet/messy pics you said you took?
andprinter

Post by andprinter »

I'd love to see some wet asics! Or how about some action in those adidas?

Thanks,
Andrew
love

nice shox

Post by love »

Wow Lucky you, I can't find you clips though :?
stay sexy Love
bendstra

asics

Post by bendstra »

i like to see some messy, or muddy asics 2120s u have
cm

Post by cm »

Love the pic, would love to see some more of the asics, esp a video of them getting wet! :-)
jalessa Ortiz

oh wow

Post by jalessa Ortiz »

i didnt realize there was so many repsonses and so much love for asics. there will be pics uploaded soon of my in my adidas responses getting soakked, if you want to see my other clips of my wet sneakers just go to clips4sale.com.24020. just click on the previews so you dont have to buy them.

kisses
Hey. If you want some hot latina size 7 high heels or sneakers then email me or message me on yahoo chat. besos (kisses)

jalessaortiz@yahoo.com