New Shoe Abuse Clips!

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

socklover29

New Shoe Abuse Clips!

Post by socklover29 »

Hey there,

I have been getting tons of shoes sent to me now that I have a box set up. I have just uploaded two awesome shoe abuse clips on my site. Reebok hightops get filled with black caulking and Adidas runners get what they deserve with a terribly sticky molasses mess.

Check out,

Dirty and Messy Girls Feet

More to come! Enjoy!

T
cm

Re: New Shoe Abuse Clips!

Post by cm »

Love the Adidas trainers!

Would love to see more of them, maybe outside getting muddy? :D
JOHNGELSOMINO

Post by JOHNGELSOMINO »

How about a car revving clip?
socklover29

Post by socklover29 »

Muddy shoes clip now up! I participated in a trail race with a muddy obstacle course at the finish. I show my brand new Mizunos before and after the abuse they take at the muddy event. I wish I hadn't gone to the race with a friend so I could have taken more candid shots of all the completely mud caked girls!

I'll put the pedal pumping request on the list! Thanks for the idea!

T
the_magic_shoes

Post by the_magic_shoes »

A friend of mine posted on FB pictures of her brand-new New Balance trial-runners, then went running on muddy trails!