Link to full length video on Youtube of Susemaus85 destroying her Nike Air Max 90's while wearing them

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

killnikemax

Link to full length video on Youtube of Susemaus85 destroying her Nike Air Max 90's while wearing them

Post by killnikemax »

Hi everyone.

After lots of people were trying to find the full length video (38mins) on Youtube of the German girl Susemaus85 messing up and destroying her Nike Air Max 90's while wearing them, I managed to find it and upload it.

You can view it here: https://youtu.be/uDmi-YryJwI

I hope I have given/named the correct and rightful person for the credit/ownership of this video. If I have not, can you please let me know as I want to make 100% i have the right author, as its not my video. And if you are the owner of this video and your not happy with me publishing it, also let me know and I am happy to remove it for you. Just want to make this absolutely clear.
Trashy

Re: Link to full length video on Youtube of Susemaus85 destroying her Nike Air Max 90's while wearing them

Post by Trashy »

:)
I'm Trashed