Newest Shoes

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

scotts_shoes

Newest Shoes

Post by scotts_shoes »

Heather has been REALLY Spoiled ! She currently has 5 pairs of New shoes. All within 2 months old. She has to think Hard which ones to wear each day. All though there is one pair she is really not liking to much. They could be the first to go. They would be the KSwiss Denim...
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Great to see Heather back in action. Hubby has been wondering what happened to those then new Nikes....he loves to see what Heather is doing to her shoes. I am on here more than he is, I have to tell him when something new is posted by you. He will love to see these. Those denim sneaks look like they are just beggin' for massive abuse from a younger girl, with a passion for abuse, like mine. Keep up the great work.

Badgirl
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
cm

Post by cm »

love the new nikes, cant wait too see more pics of them!
Love_worn_boots

Post by Love_worn_boots »

I like to top nikes to and would love to see them as she breaks her way through them as aposed to just breaking them in.

Regards
Will
beaz51

sneaker abuse

Post by beaz51 »

can u keep us post with pic the five pairs and exspeicaly the nikes can't wait to see them wreacked would she put one of the nikes in the oven to see what happens and the other in the microwave she which cooks better
beaz51

heathers shoes

Post by beaz51 »

any updates with heathers shoes and do u have another site u post on im looking for good free sneaker wreacking sites
Love_worn_boots

Post by Love_worn_boots »

Hay Scott any up dates on her sneaks.

Regards
Will