(Update) Wife's first Christian Louboutin : Pigalle 100MM

As requested, this forum is for high heels in general, whether still new and shiny or worn and dirty but not dirty enough to be considered abused. This is also the place to show off your candid photos and street shots of high heels.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Wife's first Christian Louboutin : Pigalle 100MM

Post by Wetshoe »

Wow, nice topic, and nice video! Hope she wears those Pigalles a lot!
love_prada_and_gucci

Re: Wife's first Christian Louboutin : Pigalle 100MM

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Wetshoe wrote:Wow, nice topic, and nice video! Hope she wears those Pigalles a lot!
Thank you very much Wetshoe!

She really loves those Pigalle, so I expect her to wear them a lot. Also, I will take pictures of her modeling her shoes. I planned to do a photoshoot soon (maybe around august), because she wanted to renew pictures of her. It will be a nice opportunity to take pictures of her brand new Christian Louboutin heels. Each time I tried to take pictures of her shoes only, she always said : why you takes pictures of my feet? *lol* I replied her I wanted to take the whole outfit in picture! So, she understands why I took so much pictures of her feet. Of course, after that, I take a bunch of pictures of her in many angles.

I will continue to take pictures of those Pigalle and post them in this thread. Also, I will try to take pictures of other pair as well, but they are wrapped with a gift wrapping paper (a pretty nice one about the 20 years of Christian Louboutin). If I remove the tape gently, I could remove the box and take pictures! Lots of pictures *lol* :)

Stay tuned for more Christian Louboutin amd Gucci shoes :)
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
love_prada_and_gucci

Re: (Update) Wife's first Christian Louboutin : Pigalle 100M

Hi everyone!

I'm glad to hear and see this subject is followed by numbers of users here. So today, of course this topic is more about Christian Louboutin shoes of my wife. Right now, my wife owns two pairs. The pair shown is the Pigalle 100MM (this is the height of the heels, because they are 3-4 version of the same models and previously, I told you this model is best known for the 120MM (5 inches) of heels).

Today, because I presented pictures of my wife modeling those Gucci Scarpa Elegante, I decided to take some pictures of them. You can notice they are pretty fragile for expensive shoes, because they are worn only about ten times, but they still sexy and wearable.

So, the model of this one is Scarpa Elegante in color Anthracite (pewter or silver if you like). The feature of this shoes is the "iconic metal heels". This is one of the most popular Gucci shoes ever created, because they are created by Tom Ford and the style is unique. Many celebrities worns this model (and their derivates - because you can find this iconic heels in pumps, ankle strap high heels, mules, sandals, high heels boots, etc.)

For the pumps (court shoes), I've only seen them in four colors : Anthracite, Metallic Red, Bronze and Black.
For the ankle strap, they are available in more colors : Anthracite, Velvet black, Black, Yellow, Red, Bronze, White...
Gucci Scarpa Elegante Pelle - Anthracite
On the shoe at you right, you can notice on this picture the inner sole started to peel off again...
Even if they look a little worn out, they still wearable. But, if my wife wants to keep them nice and sexy, she must wear them wisely. :)

Stay tuned for more pictures.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Yes, as we have found, they are very fragile. Will be nice to see their condition as she wears them more.
love_prada_and_gucci

I will try to convince her and do a photoshot with those Gucci and Christian Louboutin shoes soon.