(2nd update) Wife's Aldo shoes collection

As requested, this forum is for high heels in general, whether still new and shiny or worn and dirty but not dirty enough to be considered abused. This is also the place to show off your candid photos and street shots of high heels.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

love_prada_and_gucci

(2nd update) Wife's Aldo shoes collection

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Hi,

I'm sure they are Aldo lovers out here. So, I took pictures of high heels purchased at Aldo from the collection of my wife.

Hope you'll enjoy this series of pictures!

The first one is the Aldo Capecoral (bone)
Aldo Capecoral (bone)
Aldo Capecoral (bone)
Aldo Capecoral (bone)
Aldo Capecoral (bone)
Aldo Capecoral (bone)
Aldo Capecoral (bone)
Aldo Capecoral (bone)
Aldo Capecoral (bone)
Aldo Capecoral (bone)
Aldo Capecoral (bone)
Aldo Capecoral (bone)
Aldo Capecoral (bone)
Stay tuned for more pictures. :)
Last edited by love_prada_and_gucci on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
love_prada_and_gucci

Re: Wife's Aldo shoes collection

Hello everyone,

The second set is Aldo Fravel. This is one of the most popular pair from Aldo right now.They are available in many colors. I purchased the black and the white version of this model, because others colors are only available in suede. The finish of this model is more beautiful in leather than suede, in my point of view.

White leather
Aldo Fravel (white)
Aldo Fravel (white)
Aldo Fravel (white)
Aldo Fravel (white)
Aldo Fravel (white)
Aldo Fravel (white)
Aldo Fravel (white)
Aldo Fravel (white)
Aldo Fravel (white)
Aldo Fravel (white)
Aldo Fravel (white)
Aldo Fravel (white)
Black leather
Aldo Fravel (black)
Aldo Fravel (black)
Aldo Fravel (black)
Aldo Fravel (black)
Aldo Fravel (black)
Aldo Fravel (black)
Aldo Fravel (black)
Aldo Fravel (black)
Stay tuned for more pictures :)
love_prada_and_gucci

Re: (2st update) Wife's Aldo shoes collection

The third set is Aldo Shakin. This pair looks like Fravel, but with a lower heels (3.25 inches (Shakin) instead of 4.5 inches (Fravel)).
Aldo Shakin (black)
Aldo Shakin (black)
Aldo Shakin (black)
Aldo Shakin (black)
Aldo Shakin (black)
Aldo Shakin (black)
Dead Spikes

Re: (2nd update) Wife's Aldo shoes collection

Post by Dead Spikes »

Aldo is really a wonderful brand. I like the black Fravels the most. :)

THX for sharing the pics. :wink:

Greetings
DS
love_prada_and_gucci

Re: (2nd update) Wife's Aldo shoes collection

Dead Spikes wrote:Aldo is really a wonderful brand. I like the black Fravels the most. :)

THX for sharing the pics. :wink:

Greetings
DS
Thank you very muck Dead Spike. I can confirm that Aldo is a nice brand. Also, Aldo very popular around the world now. In Quebec, Canada, you can find an Aldo store in almost every shopping mall. Same for sister company Call it Spring. This season is amazing and you can find a lots of nice and sexy shoes. It's the reason why I spent so much dollars on this collection this season. And right now, you can participate at the Aldo Shoes Paradise, it's a videogame. You need to grab all the shoes collection and the big price is a shopping-spree of 3 minutes in an Aldo Store :) And they give an instant 15% rebate on the next purchase. I obtained about 5 rebates of 15%.

Right now, in my point of view, Aldo Fravel is the nicest model this season. They looks like Aldo Melenday (http://muddyhighheels.com/forum/viewtop ... day#p94503), but the Fravel have a thinner heels (more like a stiletto one). I really like them and I purchased them in my own collection. For 4.5 inches, it's amazing how confortable they are to wear and walk! Aldo really improved their products if I compare to previous models in the past.

So, stay tuned for more pictures of Aldo shoes of my wife :) And then, I will continue with my own collection on a different thread.