(Update) Wife's Guess shoes collection

As requested, this forum is for high heels in general, whether still new and shiny or worn and dirty but not dirty enough to be considered abused. This is also the place to show off your candid photos and street shots of high heels.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

love_prada_and_gucci

(Update) Wife's Guess shoes collection

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Hi everyone!

Today, I will present Guess (Guess by Marciano and Guess) shoes collection of my Wife. Guess is my wife's favorite brand of shoes, because they are really sexy and confortable to wear. Her favorite shoes is : the Guess Carrie (which I will show you later).

Now, I will show you the pair she reserved for our wedding (we haven't decide about the date yet). She only tried once, but never worn them.

An interesting fact (I still need to verify about the source), according to a sales representative of Guess, he told me that Guess shoes are created by Nine West. I would say this information is true, because If I compare the Guess Carrie with the Nine West Freda, shoes are crafted with the same methods. Leather have the same textures, the sole are created with the same materials.

So, here is the Guess CarrieLee in silver.
Guess CarrieLee Silver
Guess CarrieLee Silver
Guess CarrieLee Silver
Guess CarrieLee Silver
Guess CarrieLee Silver
Guess CarrieLee Silver
Guess CarrieLee Silver
Guess CarrieLee Silver
Last edited by love_prada_and_gucci on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
love_prada_and_gucci

Re: Wife's Guess shoes collection

The second pair, the sexiest pair owned by my wife : Guess Confide. Perfect of a night out! Worn only in the house for now.

The model is based on the Guess Carrie (and CarrieLee), but they replaced the stiletto but a larger one. The heels is unique, because it feature chrome insert (made of plastic actually). Also, the ankle strap is amazing!

This high heels from Guess are featured in the "abuse forum section" :
- http://muddyhighheels.com/forum/viewtop ... it=confide Dismantled High Heel Shoes
- http://muddyhighheels.com/forum/viewtop ... it=confide Split in Half
Guess Confide (black)
Guess Confide (black)
Guess Confide (black)
Guess Confide (black)
Guess Confide (black)
Guess Confide (black)
Guess Confide (black)
Guess Confide (black)
Stay tuned for the last pair : Wife's favorite Guess Carrie
Dead Spikes

Re: (Update) Wife's Guess shoes collection

Post by Dead Spikes »

Your wife really has an exquisite collection of classy shoes. :)

Greetings
DS
love_prada_and_gucci

Dead Spikes wrote:Your wife really has an exquisite collection of classy shoes. :)

Greetings
DS
Thank you very much :) I will tell my wife about this compliment :)
love_prada_and_gucci

Here is the last pair of Guess my wife own. In fact, this pair is the first she purchased and her favorite. She really loves them. This model of this pair is Carrie, one of the most popular model by Guess. They still available to purchase in Guess store or webstore (this model is available since 2007 or so).

"As seen on MTV's The Hills worn by Lauren Conrad, ABC's GREEK worn by Frannie and Rebecca, ABC's Ugly Betty worn by Hilda, TV Guide's The Fashion Team, and ABC's Desperate Housewives worn by Gabrielle Solis." (*)

(*Source : http://www.guess.ca/Catalog/View/CARRIE)

For now, I have just one picture, but I will take some more later this week.
Guess Carrie (black)
Guess Carrie (black)
They look like Aldo Fravel, but this model (Guess Carrie) is really more sexier (and more confortable too). You can wear and walk in them for hours! For now, it's possible to purchase them in black leather. Previously, they were available in many colors (white, red, black, black suede, snake skin, etc).

Also, for the Carrielee (the first shoe shown in this thread)

The chrome metal heels are not in metal, but in plastic.
love_prada_and_gucci

Videos featuring the Guess Carrie (mainstream)

Enjoy!

(i fixed your youtube links. they require the video number only. not the whole url)